Wednesday, May 22, 2013

My New Summer Dress Shoes

So, the boss got on my back today about my choice of footwear at work. I don't know what the problem is here. I work at a Seafood Restaurant. Plus, I keep 'em on ice when I get home. Gotta stay cool in the Marco Island heat! Perfect arch support.
 
You guys have heard of that Rinspeed sQuba car they made in Switzerland right?
Yeah...same basic concept. Easy transition from land to water.
 
Thinking about proposing this as dress code for Off the Hook Comedy Club on show nights. What do you guys think?
 
fish, shoes, sandals, captain brien's, off the hook comedy club, captain brien's seafood, seafood, flip flops, dress shoes, work shoes 
~CO     
 
For the best live comedy call Off The Hook at 239-389-6900 or visit http://www.offthehookcomedy.com
 
Say "Hump day" when you call and you'll get free tickets to this weekends show!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment